Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Every day should be pajama day at work...

Wednesday Update:
Pajama Day at Work
I went to bed in this.
I woke up and went to work in this.
I was so comfy all freakin' day!
I can make Pajama Day happen every day.
It's nice
being department head...sometimes.

So this is my Water Day look.
I hate water day with every fiber of my being!!
It may not
be obvious by the look of excitement on my face.
I hope it rains on Friday.
That means another cancelled water day.
And my world stays a little more sane.

Pocket Edward was so confused when he saw his Pocket Twin!
I had to take him away from that immediately.
I'd hate for him to be traumatized!

Edward threw his arms up in victory when I told him I'd free Pocket Illyria.
He needs someone to hang out with.
I just hope she doesn't piss him off.
She's not the nicest god/person ever.
I've tried to warn him.
He's insistent that she be released.
So I'll
be letting her out tomorrow.

Oh, Pocket Edward, please don't be disappointed when I free her.
She's kinda crazy and
blue-ish and has a god complex.
I mean, yeah, she's a god, so it makes sense.
You're not allowed to kill her.
You might want to.
Just sayin'...

Daily Ode to Spike:

You look so lonely, Spike!
Allow me to cheer you up!
Mmmm...Spike!


Here I am.
Doin' my job.
Try not to hate.
Seriously...
my jo
b is interfering with my blogging.
It's driving me crazy!

Okay, so sorry for the lack of an interesting update.
I really don't have much to talk a
bout.
Just wait until tomorrow.
It's going to
be...LEGENDARY!

Here's a closing joke:
What did the farmer say when he saw the
brown chicken and the brown cow together?
..............................
..............................
..............................
..............................
..............................
..............................
..............................
..............................
brown chicken brown cow!
(it makes more sense if you say it to this tune:
bow chicka bow wow)
Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Good night my friends!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Love your corny joke...so something I would say. And I have to admit that I have sort of a small addiction to your pocket edward chronicles...even though I find it somewhat creepy, I cannot divert my gaze! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love you erica! i'm glad you enjoy my creepy pocket edward adventures! i'm not the only one that blogs about him though. there are a lot of us twi-nerds out there. ;P

    miss ya!

    ReplyDelete