Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Kellebelle's Hump Day Thoughts...

This weekend I'll be attending my first high school reunion. FYI: 1999 was, in fact, ten freakin' years ago! Pretty soon I'll be needing one of these...

I miss the "b" button on my computer. I have to copy and paste the little bugger every day, and it's very annoying. The fault lies with my dog, Jack bauer, who trampled over it (in all his tiny yorkie glory) while being chased around the room by my brother-in-law.

Isn't he so cute though? That's not my dog, but that yorkie is a representation, and it's not too difficult to imagine what Jack looks like.

Zac Efron's hair at the MTV Movie Awards...

Okay, all I have to say is "bored now." Are you trying to show us the exact opposite of what RPattz's amazing bouffant looks like? Well, littly Zaccy, all I have to say is "Yucky!" You shouldn't even really compare yourself to him because The Pattz is way more talented (he can even outdo you musically)!

I miss "
Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel." They are fun to quote and fun to watch.

*Sigh* I miss quality television...and vampires with bumpy foreheads. I miss Spike.

Boy, oh boy, do I miss Spike!! Oh my hotness...I need to fan myself right now. Yeah, he's still my favorite vampire ever. Sorry, Edward. I still love you too!
Oh, Edward, you are so pretty!! What's up with hot vampires? Get me some of that!

I leave for England in 7.5 weeks! I hope the UK is ready for me!

I'm coming!!!!!! Put on your Party Hats!!!! We're gonna party like it's 1999...much like we will at my high school reunion!

Thoughts? Concerns? Death threats? Oooh, I hope not!

Love yas! Toodles! :D

8 comments:

  1. Have fun.. I did mine *cough* last year! Its sucks getting old! It was fun tho! (and a little weird...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god Zac was channeling Flock of Seagulls..just cause leg warmers are back doesn't mean all things 80s are cool! This was a stupid hairstyle...can anyone say mirror. and if you did use a mirror can anyone say glasses...and if you can see just fine can anyone say no sense of style...and if you do have a sense of style can anyone say we are SICK of you Mr. HSM! Get On MY Rocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGAWD Spike was my Favorite Vampire!!! I miss BUFFY *WAAA* And Robert is the hottest vampire/man EVA!!!
    NO ZAC EFFERON NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooooooooooooove spike!! :D
    i'd love to be the center of a spike/edward sandwich. mmm...hotness all around!
    zac efron is totally lame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BREAKING NEWS: Zac Effron is now Spike and Edward's house bitch. His hair is said to be in hiding...Film at 11.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL omg andrea you are nuts! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. "and I ran.. I ran so far away.... like a child, I ran both night and day....I couldnt get away...." - Flock Of Seagulls

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wonder if his hair was singing that while rpattz was busy soaking up all the female attention! :)

    ReplyDelete