Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Snow Suit Up!

Well, today was another scorcher. Hooray for Nashville. You're really winning me over with all that humidity. NOT.

Okay, somehow, the first two books in the Vampire Diaries series ended up coming home with me from the bookstore.
I'm still not sure how that happene
d.Ian Somerhalder...welcome to the Man Meat blog! We shall be writing all about you and your Vampire Diaries hotness shortly!Job, you're killing me. Thank you for being the most awesome form of birth control ever.
I enjoy giving kids
back at the end of the day.

England, I will be visiting you at the end of next month. Get ready. I plan to party in all your phone booths.
I cannot wait for the sexy
british accents!
Hey, giant red phone
booth! Call me!

Quote of the day: "If the apocalypse comes, beep me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment