Tuesday, June 30, 2009

These are grown men here!!

June 30, 2009.
Rob DeFranco.
Bikini Dance.
'Nuff said...

So Peter had to drive him there.
I'm pretty sure he was ready to pee his tighty whitey protected bikini bottoms.

Hey, Rob!
Nice robe!
We're cheering you on, buddy!!

Seriously, it couldn't have been that bad.
You were surrounded by women in bikinis.

And the robe is off!!

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be staring at here.
That's all I'm gonna say.

Shake it like a polaroid picture!
Oh wait, wrong song!

Oh, Peter, you make us loyal followers so happy!!

If only I lived in California!





So it appears everyone enjoyed themselves!
Thank you xxooandcookies for allowing me to use your photos!
Follow her on Twitter!
She rocks!!
Now it's time for the...
*booming voice*
BIKINI DANCE VIDEO!!!!!



This is PRICELESS!!
Seriously, I could watch this video over and over.
It makes my face hurt because I can't stop laughing!
Shut up!
You know you're laughing too!
I wonder how his wife is coping with this.
Don't ever bet against a Cullen!!

Check it out!
I am getting this autographed picture in the mail.
xxooandcookies went to the autograph signing at AFFLICTION.
She got me an autograph!
I'm in Seventh Heaven!!
I'll be receiving it in the mail shortly!
I officially love this girl!
She's my new BFF.
Hmmm...I should probably let her know that! ;)

Next mission:
Get Peter Facinelli TEN MILLION followers!
Then he'll do his OWN bikini dance!
This might be a little difficult.
We'll have to wait and see.

My pocket friends have not been forgotten!
New pictures will be posted shortly!

Okay, I needed a video with Angel and Spike.
This is called
"Angel and Spike Do the Dew."



Please enjoy!
I love you guys!

Kellebelle1981

2 comments:

  1. OMG I really do love your blog Kellebelle! You know how I feel about you.

    We share our love for Buffy's vamps and the Twilight vamps! I am so glad to know you!

    Love the freaking fantastic vid!!! Who will get the dew?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO I picked the best time to get myself back online.

    ReplyDelete