Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday blues...

Thank GOD tomorrow is Friday!
And payday!!
So anyway...
I don't really have much to say.
This is a fairly accurate representation of my mood right now.
BLAH.
So yeah.
Anyway...
I was projectile vomited on
by a baby in my class today.
Right
before lunch.
It was totally AWESOME!
NOT!

Mostly I was thinking "eww."

And speaking of "eww"...
I'd like to thank IrishLad585 for sending me this amusing photo.
Thanks!
I hope everyone now remembers how to correctly use a toilet.



I love Pott
er Puppet Pals!
Their skits are always hilarious!!

Daily Ode to Spike:


Oh hello there, hotness!
I didn't forget you! :D

Tomorrow I shall attempt to discuss B.A.B.S.
My friend Andrea came up with the name.
And tomorrow I shall introduce Pocket Illyria to my
blog!
Get ready!
She's a little different!
Sorry for the less than stellar mood!
I love you guys!

Night night! :)

1 comment:

  1. Andrea's mood right now? LONELY. Its just me and the cat. You should introduce POCKET CHEF (a.k.a McCHEFFY) into the pocket people episode mix. Just a friendly suggestion. B.A.B.S. F'in RULZ!!!!! Tag ur it!
    - A.Me

    ReplyDelete