Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Twitter Junkie...it's so true!

So aside from today being the captain of all sucky days...
I've had a pretty good week.
First off, I received the ultimate follow this week on Twitter!
That's right.
Peter Facinelli started following ME!
He loves his Peter Pimpers, and I was all over the place, just Peter Pimpin' my little heart out for a whole week!
Needless to say, I've been on Cloud Nine...with the exception of today.
But I digress.

That's right, ladies and gents!

Dr. Carlisle Cullen is following

ME ME ME!
I'm not ashamed to admit that I squealed like a little girl and started doing a virtual celebrational dance on Twitter with my fellow Peter Pimpers.
I remember Peter's "Mike Dexter" days, and he has come a long way from threatening to kick the ass of everyone in this room!
Ummm...if I get a broken arm, take me to Dr. Cullen!
If I have some bizarre disease, take me to Dr. House!
If I'm in the mood to be groped by a professional, take me to Dr. Cooper.
Sorry for the random House plug, btw.
Hugh Laurie is my hero!
Sort of.

Lo and behold, here is the ultimate proof of the following!
Thanks to IrishLad585 for these screen shots!

Granted, my current 777 followers is quite lower than his 500,000+ followers.
I'm okay with that.
I can barely keep up with all the conversations I have every day!
What have I discovered this week though?
People think I'm hilarious.
Rock on!
Bad attitude be damned, I'm a funny girl!!

Rob DeFranco, I hope you're in shape and that your bikini wax went smoothly!
I'll be anxiously waiting to "favorite" your video to YouTube.
And I hope I win one of your iTouches if I can't get the back of Peter's chair!
"All the single ladies, all the single ladies..."
Team Carlisle!
Next time don't bet against a man with Twi-hards on his side! ;)

Anyhoo,
Harry Potter comes out in LESS than a month!!!
From now until July 15th I will be having random bouts of SQUEEE every time I think of this.
I already have the shirt I'm going to wear for the premiere!

Hot Topic, I loveth thee!
Thanks for your heavenly section...
Twilight on one side and Harry Potter on the other!
Yes, I am a nerd.
If you are still having trouble grasping that, then you're "special."


Harry, we have missed you!
You've kept us waiting for SO long, and we're ready!
We've forgiven you for pushing back the release date from November 21 all the way to freakin' July 15th, but please don't do that to us again!
We were sad, but now we're not.
Just know, I'll be bringing a giant box of tissues to the movie with me.
I mean, I bawled my eyes out when Dumbledore died in the book.
I'm gonna have my ugly cry going on in the theatre!
Good thing it will be dark.
And FYI: if I ruined the ending of the Half Blood Prince for anyone...seriously...why haven't you read the book yet?

Sadly, I have no updates from our pocket pals, but I can't feature them in every blog update!
People might think I'm a little crazy.
HELLO!
Do feel free to drool over these super hot pics in the meantime.

Daily Ode to James Marsters:
*please note: JM is also pretty H
OT if he's not Spike*

Hello! Would I lie to you?
Hunka hunka burnin' hotness right there!
Note to self:
Try not to drool directly over keyboard.
Ewww...

Speaking of Ewww...
who made this RPattz doll?
Is that doll WEARING a jail suit?
Oh my god!
Maybe I'm crazy, but my first thought was
"Hey, you should totally join New Kids on the Block!"
Or something just as random.
I don't know where my brain grabs these thoughts from really.
That doll does not resemble the smokin' hottie it's supposed to...resemble.
Pocket Edward is way cuter!

Okay, so I've been missing Buffy and Angel lately.
I also miss the "Does my hair always look like this?" bouffant he finally got to look at when he was in Pylea!!
Must have Joss night!!
If the apocalypse comes, beep me!

Okay, so I can't get the font to stop being all boldy.
Dammit.
If you have a facebook account, feel free to Friend Me.

To all my Twittercitos:
You are the best!
Thanks for always retweeting my random tweets!
Thanks for telling me I'm funny!
Thanks to those who are following my blog!
Thanks for keeping me up all hours of the night!!
I'm going to try personal shoutouts in the next blog.
Right now I'm too sickly feeling.
Stomach aches are the devil.

Peace, Love, and lotsa RPattz!

Kellebelle1981 :)



2 comments:

  1. I have to admit. I'm jealous as hell that PFacinelli is following you and not me but you did work hard for it but i'm still jealous so shut up! I love you I've bought you many pretty things icluding one I knwo you need...bigger purse...sorry I coughed! Anyhoo, Mom and I are off to Rome to visit the Pope. Not! WE are gonna see some old rocks...YEAH BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelley, I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I know how bad it sucks. I lost mine last year. I've been trying to work independently since last November. Not easy. Do keep your head up and know that you will find something else. Really hit the job boards and reach out to any and all contact who may be able to help you. You may have a legit gripe with the ex-employer if they distributed information about yur departure. There are privacy issues they are bound by law to abide by (HIPAA). Your blog was super funny today! I agree the rpatz dol looks really more like Jordam Knight from NKOTB! And that bitch is a dried up has-been! What-ev! TTYL doll! *muah!*
    - Anne Blackwood in MI

    ReplyDelete