Sunday, July 5, 2009

All About Yours Truly :)

Hello friends!!
So, you don't know much about me!!
Ergo, I've decided it's time for a
Kelley Fun Facts Update.
Where shall we begin??

I was born and raised in Nashville, TN.

I'm sure you, my lovely followers, already know this.
It's not like I don't complain about Nashville on a regular basis.
Our drivers suck.
The weather sucks.
My allergies suck.
It takes forever to get anywhere.
But secretly, I love Nashville.
I've lived here forever.
So really, it's a love/hate relationship.

I went to college in Owensboro, KY.

Yeah...Owensboring.
So there's the bridge.
I like to call it Big Blue.
It more or less drives you over the Ohio River and into Indiana.
Another exciting place.
NOT.
Perhaps Owensboring is the reason I love Nashville.
Six years in hell...although my friends and I were convinced Owensboro was, in fact, on top of a Hellmouth, but it's form of evil was making everyone bored as shit.

The only good thing to come
out of Owensboro??

That's right, my friends.
The fabulous Johnny Depp!
Not that he'll admit it, but I don't blame him.
I don't like to talk about Owensboro either.
It's okay.
I love Johnny Depp!
True story!

My Addictions:

CHOCOLATE!
Everyone knows I LOVE chocolate.
When people buy me gifts, they buy me chocolate.
I have the biggest sweet tooth this side of the Mississippi.
I think I get it from my dad.
What I don't get?
People who do NOT like chocolate.
Seriously? What's wrong with you?!?
I wish to move into Johnny Depp's chocolate factory.
He'd have to stay with me.
But we'd get rid of the Oompa Loompas.
Scary.

Chapstick.
Sad but true.
My lips need constant moisture.
Otherwise, panic ensues.
I get cranky.
I start hitting people up for their chapstick.
Things get crazy.

Umm...DUH!
'Nuff said.

Again...
Ummm...DUH!
I've read the book SIX times!
If I go too long without reading it, I start experiencing strange withdrawal-like symptoms.
There is no such things as TOO MUCH Edward Cullen.
That's all I'm sayin'.

Most Important Date to Remember: March 5 (born in 1981).


Sports Teams:

Just because my family is from Tennessee does not mean we cheer for the UT Vols.
As if!
We are anti-Vols.

We are, however, BIG Notre Dame fans.
It's a Bauer family tradition.
The campus is beautiful.
We also cheer for the Tennessee Titans.

My Biggest Fear:

*shudders*
I...HATE....SPIDERS!
I can't even kill them myself!
I move at Edward Cullen vampire speed when one is in my presence.
Seriously.
Spiders.
Gross.

Zombies.
I know they are not real.
I have nightmares.
For reals.
One time, I was watching "Dawn of the Dead" with my boyfriend (now ex).
After fifteen minutes, I had to cover my eyes and beg them to turn the movie off immediately.
I didn't want to walk past the screen while the movie was on.
What if one of those creepy flesh eaters reached out and grabbed me?!?
The only zombie movie I absolutely LOVE:

This movie, unlike other zombie movies, cracks me the hell up.
Watch it!
Just do it!
I'm a movie freak!

Okay, well I think that's enough about me.
If there is anything else you'd like to know, just ask!
Perhaps I'll create another "All About Kelley" entry!

Anyhoo,
I must go to bed.
The pocket friends will return later!

You guys are awesome!

Kellebelle1981 :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! Nashville is one of my fave cities. I miss it. Love it. Can't wait to get back to it. I also love twitter, chocolate and Johnny Depp. Oh, and Twilight but I guess you knew that... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...all so true..you forgot wine! You love you some wine! I love you kelley no matter whats...yous bes the bees knees! Love you and your friends...who else would understand our pocket friends obsession and send us awesome emails to boot? They rock! Now read my blog...read all of my entries today...dude...i'm crazy! Might need to call the men in white coats with straight jackets! Love you...dude you have to take that spider picture off...can't look at it...can't look...make it go away! Undo it! Undo it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love, you truly crack me uppp... i sure hope that those damn zombies don't reach out of the tv... those fuckers

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL i know. stupid zombies! if they're anything like mosquitoes they'd waste no time jumping through that tv screen to get me!!

    ReplyDelete