Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cutie Pie Nephew!!

Ode to My Beautiful Nephew!

Are you saying "awww" yet??
If not, there must be something wrong with you.

That sweet little babyface of cuteness was born M
arch 23, 2007.
His name is Patri
ck.
I'm completely 100% in lov
e with him!

Check out those sweet little baby cheeks!
And that little baby smile!

Isn't that picture precious?
Everyone loves happy babies!

And here...my nephew is much older and now a vampire.
And I'm a bumblebee.
Well, okay, I referred to it as Skanky Bee because that dress was really short.
And the stinger that sat on my butt...not really helpful.
Anyhoo,
who wouldn't want to run into a little vampire that cute??
I'm just sayin'...

So, this kid has been getting his picture taken since the moment he was born.
Crazy aunt Kelley never stops taking pictures with him.
Check out the look on his face.
He already takes after his Awesome Aunt.
Especially with the silly faces in pictures, obsession with chocolate and Pocket Edward, and his irrational fear of all bugs.

Oh yeah, that Penguin obsession!
Who doesn't love penguins though?
Still, this is the sweetest, most well-behaved child, and all his teachers at his school talk about how good he is!
You'd totally love him if you met him!
How could you not?
He's related to yours truly, after all!

Here's my nephew at the Adventure Science Center.
He loves dinosaurs, fire trucks, cars, my pocket friends, Iron Man, Batman, and Transformers.

Okay, who doesn't think this is the cutest picture ever??
Well, I'm glad we all agree now.
Once again, this is my nephew Patrick, and he is adorable!
True story!

Moment of Pocket Edward Randomness:

Pocket Edward, what are you doing up there on the chandelier?
And why didn't you take something up there with you to do the dusting?
You'll make a great guard dog...er, vampire.
Those burglars will be no match for your razor sharp teeth...
well they wouldn't be if your mouth opened.

My Favorite Painting Ever:


My Favorite Animal:


Anyhoo,
that's enough for tonight.
I'll introduce my whole family to you one at a time.
Just more fun facts about yours truly!
Anything else you wanna know, just ask!

Kellebelle1981 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment