Wednesday, July 29, 2009

England ROCKS!!!

Okay, I'm taking a moment to blog from the UK!
We have been so busy and I've been having a blast!

Today we went to
Hever Castle.
We walked through the Yew Maze.
Pocket Edward wasn't too thrilled about it!
Pictures from that to come sometime in the near future!

My first trip to London we walked past Dougray Scott.

Okay, so I did not recognize him.
Hazel did.
Consider me lame. ;P

Friday we are going to
The London Dungeons.
Ummm...I'm pretty sure I will be absolutely terrified!
We get our heads chopped off by Sweeney Todd,
but I don't think he will look like this:

If only...
*sigh*
We also go on a
Jack the Ripper Tour.

Yikes.
Even moreso since they never figured out who he was!!

I have yet to meet my future husband.
I still have a whole week left though!

I miss you all!
I can't wait to show you my pictures! :D

Love you guys!
*hugs*
*muah*

Kellebelle1981 :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! No fair! Dougray Scott and Jack the Ripper Tour You suck! I wanted to do that so bad but my Mom was a fraidy cat. I miss you girl come home when you can. If you find Rob clone him and bring them both back kthanksbye. Hurry home we all miss you. It's been raining since you left so I think even Nashville misses you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your having a great time in Jolly Ole England! You'll have to tell me all about it when you get back. Nashville has been crying since you left...lol. Miss ya, see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having a good time! Be sure to release your awesomeness and they will not be able to resist! Then you will have your future husband on his knees. :) Enjoy and ttys.
    -P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree w/ anonymous!! Release that awesomeness!Wow, now I have to go to England!!

    ReplyDelete