Friday, July 24, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

Bloody hell!
Tomorrow is the big day!

Goodbye

Hello

Lucky for me, I get to spend a bajillion hours on one of these.


Anyhoo,
I just thought I'd post a quick update since I doubt I'll be updating much (if at all) while I am away.

I can't wait!

Well, okay, I'm not looking forward to the flight.
But I can't wait to land and not be here.

Just remember, you can find me on Facebook!
Drop me a message!!

This American Girl is getting away!

I'm going to forget about being jobless for a couple of weeks.
Why?
I'll be in freakin' England!

I promise to take lots of pocket pictures for everyone to see!

They are excited to leave as well! :D
Pocket Bella is even coming along for the ride!

So until later...
I love you guys!

Kellebelle1981 :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the trip and bring back food!

    ReplyDelete