Tuesday, August 18, 2009

King's Cross, Madame Tussauds

Here it is, ladies and gents!
Platform 9 3/4
King's Cross does not look anything like the Harry Potter movies tell us.

Behold, the not so enchanting trolley through the brick wall.

Still, I did not let this obvious ploy deter me.
There had to be a way to get to Hogwarts
...or at least some other magical place.
I just knew it!

Pocket Edward tried dazzling the magic into working for us.
And if that didn't work we were hoping it would think he was Cedric Diggory.
Hmmm...guess you can't fool a sign.

After that, Hazel gave it the good ole college try.
Still, we were unable to pass through the wall.

At this point we figured...
Well, there happens to be two of us. Maybe if we just both push...really...hard... And before we knew it there was darkness... and some waiting.... and a little bit of chaos... but mostly some waiting....

We then found ourselves in quite a different magical land.
It was crowded.
People were pushy.
I had to elbow my fair share of people just to get pictures.

Yes, we were in the fantastical land of
Madame Tussauds
and inside it was
COMPLETE
CHAOS!!!!

Don't even ask me who I had to shove out of the way for this picture!
And she was the first one!

Hazel then made a mad dash for the chair.
I'm not letting rude little French girls stand all over my feet
to get their picture with Drew Barrymore.
Puh-leaze!!

Ah yes.
Johnny Depp was thrilled to have me take a picture with him.
Can't you tell?

Orlando, you're looking a bit pale.
Are you sure you're getting enough sunlight these days?

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie...and ME!

Then Hazel elbowed her way in as well.
People are nuts in that place!
For realz!

Hazel could not resist the picture with David Beckham and Posh Spice!

Me and Morgan Freeman (aka God)
and you'd get that if you've seen "Bruce Almighty."

Oh, John Travolta!
I wish there had been a Grease version of you!
How nice it could have been!

Me and Samuel L. Jackson!
Need I say more?

Me and Patrick Stewart.

Hazel and Zac Efron (barf).
She sucked it up and posed for this pic just to make her niece happy!
What a good auntie she is!

Hazel could not wait to get her picture taken with Daniel Craig.

Here is a picture of me with Sean Connery...
or is this my dad?
Okay, it's Sean Connery.
My dad didn't go to England with me.
A lot of people thinks he looks like Sean Connery.
It's a thing...

Me and Jim Carrey!!

Me and James Dean
(and he looks like he's having issues here).

Me and Prince Harry!!
Josh, eat your heart out!! :P

Me and Prince William.

Me and Princess Diana...

Me and my good buddy, Einstein.

Me and my dear friend, Van Gogh.

Hazel and the Beatles!

Getting close to Michael Jackson was not a possibility that day!

Barack Obama!!!!
Getting close to him was quite difficult as well.
People from all over the world wanted their picture with him.
I would have liked one, but it was completely insane in there.
I just settled for a realistic looking photo instead.

I have started a new job my friends!
I am so stinkin' tired that my eyes are barely able to stay open.

Between driving 45 minutes to work,
working 9-6,
and then driving 45 minutes back,
I don't have much free time left in my day.
And I'm exhausted when I do have free time.

Sorry for the lack of funny...
or entertaining.

Here are some Face In Hole pics.






Maybe I have model potential!!
*grinning*






Me and Edward Cullen...
future bliss!






I felt like being mythical!
Or something...







Well, I think it is time for me to go to bed!
Thanks for reading my blog again!
I'll post more pictures this weekend!
Love you guys!
*hugs*

Kellebelle1981 :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow. I love it! :) I love all the celeb and faceinhole pics. Wish I was there! :) Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so confused. Who the hell is Josh? You said me and prince Harry eat your heart out Josh who the hell is that? Is that some movie reference I didn't get...hmmm...anyhoo...told ya those MT peeps were nutso...my elbows were working when I went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see more! I still say you look like Drew Barrymore! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete