Sunday, August 16, 2009

Twi Tour, here I come!!

We now continue with more pictures from London Day 1.


Pocket Edward and Pocket Bella look like shadows in this picture, don't they?





All these people were making Pocket Edward a little antsy.
Pocket Bella talked a little sense into him.

Two Pockets, fitting in with regular society.



Pocket Edward was not amused.
He's a little scared of Voldemort
(even if he won't admit it himself).







Pocket Edward and Pocket Bella wanted to pose in front of cupid to show their love.
Make me barf!
Come on guys, quit makin' me all gaggy!

We were on the lookout for Sweeney Todd!








Okay, sorry for the lack of witty captions with the photos.
I've seriously got so many that I'm just ready to finish having them posted.
We still have a long way to go, my friends.
Any questions, just ask! :D






Me and Jail Bait T-Lau.
Isn't he adorable?!?!






Back in the day...
when I was working for the Moulin Rouge.






Holy shit!
When did I become an Oompa Loompa?!?!






My most famous and mysterious picture!






Harry Potter doesn't know what to make of Muggle Bees!
I'm just sayin'!

Anyhoo, Twi Tour is in January! As everyone knows, I'm already getting my picture take with PFach!


Well...

Today I found out that Kellan Lutz is ALSO coming to Twi Tour in January!
So now I will also be getting my picture taken with this hottie:


Two hotties in one weekend!
I'm so jealous of me!
I'm sure you are as well!

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos.
More to come soon!
Love you guys!

Kellebelle1981 :)

5 comments:

  1. Pocket Edward and Pocket Bella? lol! that is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ROTFLMFAO!!! OOOMPA LOOMPAS are my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome girl, you've been around, lol! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures Kelley! Just a couple more, right. Still waiting to see pictures of the your future husband. Oh, that was in picture 28! When it the wedding? He sure does have a funny color tan.

    ttys - P

    ReplyDelete