Saturday, September 19, 2009

Big Fun on a Saturday Night


First of all, I'd like to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my BFF and Bad Attitude Sista
Andrea!

Dear Andrea:
Thanks for being a fellow sista with a bad 'tude!
You know how it is!!
I'm glad you understand the mockery that brought about the bad attitude blog in the first place!
At least we can fight the evil (aka dumbass) together!
I love you, girl!
Thanks for being a true friend!!
I miss seeing your face every day!!

Today has once again been a rainy day here in Nash Vegas.

And I have not stepped one foot out of the house at all.
Sometimes I do that!
What?
Say somethin'!
I'm taking advantage of today being Saturday and have exercised my rights to be as lazy as I want to be!
And by lazy, I mean I've been reading fanfiction all day.

Perhaps it's my unyielding draw to all sorts of Buffy fanfiction that causes me to read for hours.
Or my desire to find something good to read outside of the endless supply of books I have in front of me.
My name is Kelley and I have a non-stop reading problem.
I've been less than satisfied with the Twilight fiction I have come across.
I don't understand it, but most of it just plain sucks.
I never fail to find at least one highly entertaining Buffy story to curb my appetite for awhile though.
And they get higher points if they are Spuffy.
And they get even higher points if they are Spuffy smut!
I'm just sayin'...

Now onto some pictures from England.
Warning:
These were taken in my bedroom at night while I was bored and everyone was sleeping except for me because England is six hours ahead and my body didn't want to cooperate with their schedule.
Damn you, internal clock!!!!
Plus, there are only like...three pictures.
I find it easier to post pics of the pockets than explain the many sites of England.
Don't worry.
I'll bore you with more of those soon!
Stonehenge will be in the next post or two!!

So I go upstairs to change into my pajamas and Pocket Spike has made himself nice and comfortable in my bed for the night.
Hello!  You're a vampire!
You're supposed to sleep during the day!
However, if the real Spike ever finds his way to my bedroom and gets comfy in my bed, I will not be complaining!!

Pocket Edward thought the window panes were neato.
Actually, I thought they were neato and made him stand in front of them.
What's the little man going to do?
His legs don't bend!!
Mwahahahaha....

Pocket Illyria and Pocket Spike are quite excited about Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!
Pocket Illyria wanted to know where to purchase a magical wand as powerful as Voldy's.
Always power-hungry, aren't we Blue Thunder?

Well that was entertaining and brief, no?


Now I feel the need to express my thoughts on some stupid things.
***
Number One:
What person in their right mind tells their pregnant employee that she "needs to stop eating so much because she is gaining weight too fast and will look like the Michilen man by the end of her pregnancy, and will thus have a hard time taking off all that weight" and of course, Ms. Know-It-All follows it up with "trust me, I've had two kids."
***

Now first of all, let's look at this from the viewpoint of the offensive jackass who said it.
*thinks*
Yeah, I've got nothing.
Here's your sign.
Wear it proudly.
***
Okay, so now my pregnant friend is concerned that she's too fat because of that statement made to her.
She's pregnant!!!!
She's supposed to eat more than usual because she is eating for two!!!

She is not too fat at all, she just has a belly...
because she's pregnant!!!!
I will now hand her a sign that she can give to Ms. Know-Nothing-About-Anything.
It's another moron sign.
Now she's up to two.


*****

Number Two:
I'd like to remind people a few things about my job.
First of all, I am not a glorified babysitter!
If you think that little of my job, then you try doing it for a week!
Having said that, my job does not consist of me feeding, rocking, and putting babies to sleep all day.
If my job was that easy, then everyone would do it!
Next time you want to tell me that I act like my job is harder than it is, I'd like to remind you that you're not the one doing it for some reason, probably because you know in the back of your mind you're not emotionally capable of dealing with a room full of hungry, screaming children, trying to figure out the best way to take care of all their needs without ripping your hair completely out of your head.

So tell me, how would you cope if you had eight of these in your room, all needing something at the same time?  Don't act like my job is easy by any means.
I worked a straight nine hour shift yesterday because we had SIX teachers out!
That probably doesn't seem like a big deal to someone who doesn't know anything about teacher to child ratios, but I didn't take a lunch break yesterday because we were so shorthanded.
On the upside of this, we all got free pizza from Costco for working instead of taking breaks.
I work 9-6, and the drive to and from work is a good 40 minutes.
I'm exhausted by the end of the day.
Childcare is not as easy as playing with babies all day.
Trust me.
I've been doing this since I was 19.

Lately I've been enjoying celebrity encounters.
I'm not sure how I've had time for this since my work hours are insane, but I still meet up with my hottie guys.
For instance:

Me and RPattz hung out in wedding attire the other day.
I don't know why.
We just felt like it.
He enjoys the fabulous pictures we take together!!

And here is another hottie:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Jensen Ackles is HOT!!!
That boy has supernatural good looks!
We were at a party together and he said he wanted to get our picture together!
Ummm, hello!  So not going to tell that sexy bit o' man meat NO!!!!
Am I crazy or something?!?!

The other day I logged onto Facebook and found that I had an email.
This email was from my friend Shelley, and it included a video.
I saw that it was Twilight-related, but this being Shelley, I knew there was going to be something incredibly sick and twisted and wrong with it.
And I was right.
Still, I laughed so hard I almost cried and peed my pants!


***
Told you it was wrong!
Now here's another one!
It's not quite a sick as the first one, but just as hilarious!!



So there is my latest news in the Kelley world.
Feel free to follow the blog and leave comments!
People haven't been leaving comments!
It makes me sad.
I love you guys!
Dont forget you can find me on
if you ever feel the desire!
***
I promise to start tweeting more soon!
I'm just going through a weird funk right now.
Later my lovely peeps!
*hugs*
Kellebelle1981 :)

4 comments:

  1. That Shelley and her twisted mind, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Childcare is rough! I hope you get a break Monday.

    As for the pregnant friend, I gained 40 lbs while I was pregnant and lost it all to weeks after delivery. I think it was due to nursing and only eating peanut butter all 3 meals of the day. I would forget to eat and it gave me the strength to get through the day. I lost 60 lbs total. SO tell her this is the only time in her life when it is OK to look "fat"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog - your pocket people have made my life a better place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your BLOG. Don't ever let them see you sweat.

    ReplyDelete