Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random England Pics...

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!
I know everyone has been concerned with my absences lately.
I don't update as often.
I don't tweet as much anymore.
Well you know what?
I've got a busy freakin' schedule!
I work 9-6 and it's almost an hour drive there and back!
I'm a bit exhausted by the end of the day!
Anyhoo,
I've decided to share some more England pictures with you!
I've been back in the US for well over a month now, and I'm slow as molasses getting this pictures posted.
Sorry.

There I was, walking around London, when I see...
this cab.
There are two Nashville cabs, at least, roaming around London.
Okay, that's all the story I've got for this picture.
Moving right along.
This is a blue door.
I took this picture in Nottinghill.
This is NOT the blue door from the movie Nottinghill.
But it is a blue door!!
Pocket Edward in front of a tree in Hyde Park.
Yup.
This picture needs no further explanation.
Pocket Edward mocked the teenagers spazzing out while they unsuccessfully tried to figure out how to steer the foot peddle boats.
Haha!
Pocket Bella and Pocket Edward sharing a sweet moment on the bench.
Awww.
And what else floats in water?
A DUCK!
Peek-a-boo Pockets!
Hahahaha!
The pockets were feeling extra mischeivous and wanted to get into everything.
They were thwarted when they got stuck behind this railing and were unable to escape.
Why?
Because their legs don't bend!!!
Hahaha!!
As you can see, we had Pocket Edward point to the location of Kensington Palace on the map.
We were tired of walking.
This would have taken us another twelve minutes.
I'm just sayin'...
A romantic stroll through the park...
you guys are making me sick!!
Pocket Edward tried to get Bella to come into the tree.
Pocket Bella was a little excited by the sun.
The Pockets checking out the cool snow globe of London.
Word!
Pocket Edward was drawn to the puppy in the box.
No food for you, PE!!
Pocket Bella's new ride.
Sunbathing in the shadows!!
Living Statue #1.
How creepy.
Living Statue #2.
Less with the creepy.
I think it was the nose on Goldy that frightened most.

* * * * * * * * *
Friday I got to see two of my coolest friends from that...place that I worked for three and a half years.
I love these girls!
I miss getting to see them everyday!
We had so much fun, and had a lot of catching up to do!

* * * * * 
Here is my new car, by the way!
It's my 2009 Nissan Sentra.
Ta-Da!
* * * * * * 
I have an interview Wednesday night.
Keep your fingers crossed for me!
I'll post a more entertaining blog later!
I'm trying to get caught up on every single season of Supernatural.
I have a long way to go.
Good times.
I'll talk to you later, my loyal followers!
Much love!
Kellebelle1981 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment