Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Less than entertaining update. :)

Let's take a few moments to discuss my latest obsessions in life...

1. Supernatural
Julie, you seriously suck for making me get addicted to a show where I am forced to watch a hot guy time and time again, knowing that he'll never come to my rescue when I need him!


All I can do is look at super sexy pictures and hope that if I talk about him enough, he will magically appear into my life, fall in love with me at first sight (especially since I myself don't believe in the concept), and beg me to be his woman for as long as he's smokin' hot.

2. Hot Angels
Yes, yes, I get that I shouldn't be lusting after an Angel of the Lord, but damn.
Castiel is a freakin' Angel and the reason I commit one of the Seven Deadly Sins.


If you're going to send down an Angel from Heaven, make sure he's as fugly as Zakariah.
Seriously?
I already have too many problems in my life.
I'm so not ready for God to smite me where I stand just yet!

3. Stefan Salvatore
Holy mother of all that is sexy in the world.
Please, please, please, please send this man my way!


I can't stop talking about him.
He's the reason I watch Vampire Diaries!
Will the drooling ever stop?!?!

4. Blackberry Curve
Oh, did I just throw you for a loop?
Haha!


I can upgrade my cell phone next month...November 27th to be exact.
And that right there is the phone I plan on getting!
If November 27th ever comes around.
For real.

5. Spike/James Marsters (Always)
Everyone knows I'm practically stalking the man.
Sort of.
I don't know his address, telephone number, SSN, etc...
but you never know.
One day I'll make myself known and then he'll fall madly in love with me.


Honey, I'm home!
Hubba hubba...
I love you!  Call me!
Srsly! ;)

~*~*~*~*~

Now for a new segment...
Kellebelle's Bad Attitude
What Grinds My Gears

So, I was playing around on Facebook the other night, and seeing that I'm following the fanpage of one sexy James Wesley Marsters, I received notification that he'd be appearing on "Lie to Me."
I made a note to watch it.
I forgot.
Luckily, Julie had DVR'd it because she watches the show.
So we watched it tonight.


Why hello there, sexy prosecuting lawyer guy!
I only paid attention to the episode during your parts, and the rest of the time I dilly-dallied on my computer, doing God knows what.
Anyhoo, at the end of the episode, a very pissed off father of a 16-year-old girl who had sex with a college boy decided someone needed to be punished because the boy did not get in trouble in the end.
This got my attention...


(Side note: This is not an actual image from the show, but this how it ended.)
That awful daddy killed my hunka hunka burnin' love because his skanky daughter had sex with someone who was not a minor like her, and he wanted the blame placed on someone that wasn't her.
So this is what happened to me...


I am unable to cope with the death of another character played by James Marsters.
I picked up the Claire Danes hysterical cry from Romeo and Juliet.
It was quite tragic for me.

~*~*~*~*~

Just a few things before I go...



If only...

And for your moment of extreme amusement...


Dean...screaming like a girl.
Priceless! :D

Okay, I gotta go to bed.
Sorry for another pointless post.
I was bored!
Feel free to comment and such!
Good night all!

Kellebelle1981 :)


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are hooked on Supernatural!!! LOVE IT!!!Jensen is a hottie and last weeks ep was so good! Can't wait for TOMORROW night!!
    How is having your own class going? Hope all is well! Hugs and love~
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaw =D this is so adorable ! <3 I love supernatural <3

    ReplyDelete