Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stonehenge

I know you guys are ready for more England pictures!
So here goes!
STONEHENGE
*cue Twilight Zone music*

When we left for Stonehenge on my 7th day in England, it was a lovely day outside.
The sun was shining.
The weather was comfortable.
We were ready for the two hour drive.
Fantastic.

When we got to Stonehenge...


 This place has its own weather system.
No longer was the sun shining.
No longer was the weather comfortable enough to be jacket-less.


Do I consider this a good picture of me?
No!
Alas, the wind was blowing like crazy up in this weird spot!


See?
We pretty much gave up all hope of taking a cute picture at Stonehenge since we were practically sporting the Cousin Itt look that day.


Anyhoo, that is neither here nor there because Pocket Edward, that little bitch, took some great photos.
Too bad not all of them were as unamusing as this one.


So here is Pocket Edward, waving for the camera, his unyielding bouffant holding into place perfectly.
Jackass!


 This is Stonehenge from one angle.


 Here is another angle.
Notice how all these pictures will pretty much look the same.


The mystery surrounding Stonehenge is pretty fascinating, but really, rocks are boring when you take pictures of them.
I'm just sayin'...


All right.
This is where Pocket Edward got cocky.
He crossed over the rope to get a closer look at Stonehenge.
And this is what happened.
FAIL!


As you can see, I was about to take another picture of the rocks from yet another angle.
Then Pocket Edward jumped right up in there at the last second.


So....yeah...



Pocket Edward got stuck in the bench.
Haha, tiny man!


For real, I know you guys are like
Damn!  Every single one of these pictures looks the exact same!
Well, bite me.


La la la...


Pocket Edward:
It's a big rock.
Can't wait to tell my friends.
They don't have a rock this big.
Me:
Pocket Spike is going to killlllll you for stealing his classic line!



Nearing the end of our walk around Stonehenge, Pocket Edward decided he wanted another picture with the rocks behind him.



Almost finished!


Pocket Edward tried to walk down the ramp at the end.
Yeah, his legs don't bend.
This is what happened.
FAIL!


Back in the car, the little man wanted to try driving a British car.


Unfortunately, the car was a stick shift.
Even his vampire speed wouldn't change the fact that he's tiny and unable to get to the clutch and shift the gear and push the gas pedal and steer the wheel all at the same time.


So he decided to act as the GPS instead.

And that, my friends, concludes the Stonehenge trip!
We are getting quite close to being finished with the England pictures...sort of!

Kellebelle's Bad Attitude Important Shit

For anyone who is wishing Stephenie Meyer would just finish Midnight Sun already, I have found a story that is Edward's POV during New Moon.
It is called
and it is amazing!
Stephenie Meyer did not write it, but honestly, she could not have written it better!

Sadly, my mood is pretty blah right now, so I think this will be the end of this blog post.
Tune in later when I shower you with more hotness, hilarity, sarcasm, and new segments.
I know you're just as excited as me.

Kellebelle1981 :)

3 comments:

  1. I love Pocket Edward at Stonehenge. Also, Pocket Edward trying to drive a car is pretty mental. My kind of funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pocket Edward has such a big head for such a little guy! He needed a reality check damn him and his "perfect hair." I'm with you, Jackass! Also totes understand the cousin it look and Stonehenge having it's own weather system...it totes does..but you are right...a bunch of rocks!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pocket Edward definitely rocked the Stonehenge. haha

    ReplyDelete