Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reasons Why I Fail At Life

Reason #1:
I cannot cook
anything!!!

Once upon a time,
about a year ago,
I was trying to cook macaroni and cheese.



I've cooked this a million times in my life.
However, on this one fateful night
THIS HAPPENED!




I turned on the wrong burner and there were eye covers.
Needless to say...
FAIL!

I recently attempted to cook bacon in the microwave the way my dear sweet BFF Julieperk told me to.
She did it.
She explained how I need to do it.
Well well well...
I have no picture to explain this but let's just say...
FAIL!

Last night, I had a Totino's pizza which I put in the oven.




Guess who forgot to take the pizza out of the oven for almost five minutes after the timer went off?
FAIL!

Tonight, I tried to microwave some instant coffee from Starbucks.




Guess what?
I burned my coffee!
FAIL!

Reason #2:
I have not updated this blog since before Thanksgiving!
And it's not like there hasn't been some bad attitude going around!
I've simply been busy.
CHA!
FAIL!

Reason #3:
I've been reading the same book for over two weeks  now.
Why?
Because I've been busy.




Wonderful book...what I have read so far!
But I am only in the early early part of the book.
I usually read like it's going out of style.
FAIL!

Reason #4:
I can't walk!
Seriously...
I can't walk!



FAIL!

Reason #5:
I know this frickin' awesome...thing!
But it's a secret!
So I can't tell anyone!
AND IT SUCKS!




Luckily I'm not a blabbermouth...
BUT DAMN!
This sucks!
I want to tell everyone!
And I can't!
FAIL!
Or maybe that counts as a
WIN
because I'm keeping this secret like asked!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUESS WHAT!!!

Twitour is less than a month away!
Pretty soon I will be meeting the following people!




The totally awesome PFach
who still follows me on Twitter!
Rock on!




And the super cool Kellan Lutz!

Hey guys!
I'm the bombdotcom!
Don't forget it!

So I totally love my BFF!!!




Julie is also the bombdotcom!
True story!

Anyway, I don't really have anything to talk about!
The Bad Attitude will be back shortly!

Kellebelle1981 :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh is the secret RPatz real twitter which your BFF Julie hinted at but would not reveal?? *crying* I'm not even on twitter and I wish I had it. You don't fail at life, you just excel in a peculiar fashion (if that even makes sense). Looking forward to the return of the bad attitude lol (no I'm not going to be cyber-stalking)
    :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I can't say what my secret is! My next blog update is going to be WHY I EXCEL AT LIFE IN A PECULIAR FASHION! It's hard work to have this much of a bad attitude after all! Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete