Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Bad Attitude RETURNSSSSS!!!

Attention Loyal Readers:

I am alive.
Mostly.

Yes I realize I haven't updated since February.
Dammit, I've been kinda busy this year.

So anyway, I told you back in February that my sister was having baby #2.
Guess what.
He's seven months old now and I've never posted a picture of him on my blog.
Bad aunt Kelley!!
Okay okay, you can totally say it now.
Awwwwwww!!!
Yeah, I know.  I have super cute nephews.
It's pretty cool.
I got them their Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts when I went to Florida recently.

Sooooooooo...
I realize I am nowhere near finished posting the England pics yet.
Or the Charlie Brown Ice pictures.
Or even uploaded my Harry Potter theme park pics to my computer from my phone.

Whoa!
Yes, I said Harry Potter theme park!
Booyah!
It was like heaaaaaaaaven!
Minus the fact that it was like one hundred degrees outside that day.

I have a lot to go over.
I guess I can try to do that now.

Hmmm...where to start...

Welcome to Insane Nashville Weather 2010!!!

This happened in January when we went to Twitour.


Frozen Tundra of Doom.
Nashville doesn't get a lot of snow, but we are fond of our ice storms.
Especially when everything shuts down.
Awesome.
NOT.

Then this happened in May.
Even less awesome than January's Frozen Tundra of Doom.


Why, hello there, Cumberland and Harpeth Rivers!
Welcome to our homes!
I hope no one has any mutant babies due to the toxic flood waters.



The awesomeness reached my parent's neighborhood, but luckily the house did not get any damage.
I can't say the same for the houses across the street...
Or most of the homes in Bellevue, including my Grandmother's.
Someone could have made a total killing selling boats on the side of the flooded road.
Just sayin'...

Well, since we had such a cold winter that came with a kick-ass ice storm and a spring that came with a great flood of nasty water, we could only assume that at least the summer was going to be somewhat mild and not at all like hell fire.

WRONG!!!!!

Thank you heat index for nearly killing me the majority of the summer.
Nashville was a total sauna!
No lie.
It was a nightmare to my hair.

Ah yes.
I moved.
And then I moved again.
Let's just say...
I should take up the art of moving and turn it into a profession.


Here are some pictures of my recent trip to Orlando, FL!!



Me in front of Cinderella's Castle.
Haha!

Me and my friend Amy ridin' the waves at Universal Studios!
Apparently that little person can walk on water.
Get out of our picture, dammit!

Me and my friend Melissa, aka My Puppet Master.
She totally controls everything I do.
#StupidLies


I made a new friend at IHOP!
Isn't he cute?
I still haven't named him.


Here is my total fangirl moment at Universal Studios.
See Hogwarts?
OMGGGGGGGG!!!!
*dies of excitement again*


Can you guess what I'm drinking there in the magical land of Harry Potter world?
BUTTERBEER!!!!!
It was everything I ever hoped it would be...
minus the alcoholic content.
Damn.
The Butterbeer line was longer than the line for the rides.
Hot damn.


Girl's Night the day before I left.
We went to Bubba Gump's.
It was fabulous.
That's Melissa, Me, Amy, and Keira.
I love those girls!
They all rock!!

I MISS FLORIDA!!!!

And now it's time to show some love to one of my friends!!
Paola, I love ya!
Follow her on twitter!!
She makes me laugh a lot!!
Just do it!
Do it, I say!


She's not a rabbit, but she's definitely hyper!

And now for your moments of Zen:


I totally love the brunette JM.
Just sayin'...


*fangirls hardcore because I can...and because it's all I apparently do*
Follow the funniest Castiel and Dean on twitter.
That's a total order too.

Okay, that's all I have for now.
I promise to start updating more frequently again.
Well, I'm not going to promise.
I promise to try to try to update more often.
O.o

Thanks for reading!

Love,
The Bad Attitude Queen

3 comments:

  1. BraH- VO! But you forgot to include the fact that I FINALLY escaped the jaws of career HELL in August in your update. Oh yeah- this isn't about me... OR IS IT?!!!!!!! BAD ATTITUDE SISTER FOR LIFE!!!! WE RIDE AGAIN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Don't worry. I was too lazy to include everything I wanted to, but your escape from the job of great evil (and majorly bad attitudes) will definitely be noted in my next post. I will never forget my BAD ATTITUDE SISTER!!!!!! We should write a book!! Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's about time! I was tired of reading the same old blog updates for I forget how many months. Glad to see you smiling again. Did you get a shot of MI6?

    Chris

    ReplyDelete